Broker Check

Property & Casualty

As a new business owner, there are a myriad of risks to consider. Floods, fires, theft, and random acts of nature can wreak havoc on the dreams that you have worked so hard to achieve. In the first few years of developing a business, most assets are directly reinvested back into the practice. From state-of-the-art chairs and furniture to x-ray technology and voice recognition computers, you need to invest in order to succeed. From replacement cost coverage to an inclusion of P&C insurance within a comprehensive package, our polices will yield security to your practice and to your family- for all of the possibilities in life. We offer some of our products below.

General Liability

Among our most basic and most broad type of property and casualty insurance, general liability covers claims for bodily injury and property damage. It combines all liability exposures (except those specifically excluded) on a blanket basis under one policy, and automatically covers new and unknown hazards that may develop. It can also include contractual liability coverage for certain types of contracts, depending upon clause.

Employment Practices Liability Insurance (ELPI)

We offer specialized insurance policies that can cover losses in the event of litigation due to wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, whistleblower, wage/hour claims, or any other employee-related lawsuits.

Umbrella Liability

Umbrella policies offer excess liability coverage above and beyond what is covered within your general liability policy. For example, if your general liability policy is limited to $750,000 per occurrence and it is exhausted due to a claim made, the umbrella will pay the excess above $750,000 up to the limit of the umbrella policy, which may be as high as $10,000,000, $25,000,000 or more. Depending upon the type, the umbrella policy can also fill gaps in coverage under basic general liability policies.


Insurance is not solely limited to the four walls of your practice, or to your person. Contents insurance is insurance that pays for damage to, or loss of, an possessions whilst they are located within your home or office. We offer a number of Property/Contents policies that can be shifted to fit your specific need.

Workers Compensation

Workers' compensation insurance is a type of policy that is purchased by many doctors, dentists, and other medical professionals. It is different than disability insurance in that it pays those who are injured only if "on the clock", whereas disability insurance policies will trigger claims regardless of when or where the insured is injured or disabled. Workers' compensation also does not cover unemployment. Unlike unemployment income or disability benefits, workers' compensation is always tax-free, and can be an invaluable part of your overall insurance portfolio.

Short-Term Disability (New York State)

New York is one of a few states that requires employers to carry insurance to cover workers who are injured off the job or who suffer a serious illness. Workers receive cash payments as needed, and may receive $170 per week or 50 percent of salary, whichever amount is smaller.